Join the Texas Mountain Trail Writers
Membership in the Texas Mountain Trail Writers can help you grow as a writer, whether you write purely for fun or for a living. Membership entitles you to:
- free monthly programs with established authors and writers
- subscription to the monthly email newsletter (Log of the Trail)
- discount for the Annual Spring Writers Retreat
- opportunities to meet and socialize with other writers all over Texas and the southwest
- access to mentoring and critique groups
- opportunity to submit writing assignments for publication in the annual Chaos West of the Pecos anthology
- 1 copy of the annual Chaos West of the Pecos anthology of members’ and conference attendees’ submissions
- exclusive offers and benefits that support you as a writer
Annual membership fee is $15 per person.
Click the Join Now! button below to join TMTW OR to renew your dues.*
For more information, contact Anne VanLoon at moc.l1369140434iamto1369140434h@28113691404341nave1369140434nna1369140434
*NOTE: The TMTW membership year is from April to April, aligned with the date of the TMTW Annual Spring Writers Retreat. If you attended the previous year’s retreat, then you are a current member because dues are included in the retreat fee. If you did not and you are joining during the membership year, the full dues are applied. Dues are not prorated.